Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mixtape: Emily Rose's Top Ten



There are so many reasons why I absolutely love my job. I work with wonderful friends who are equally entertained by the social climate of South Street. I've collected so many vintage dresses that I've already accepted the fact that I'll someday be on Hoarders with the most fabulous mess they've ever seen. Not to mention while I'm taking in the scenery and checking out our newest arrivals, I can listen to my favorite songs.

The coolest part about being able to play our own music at the shop is discovering new bands through co-workers. All of us have such different tastes in music, so you can only imagine the ridiculous amount of music we have in our back room. I though it would be neat to feature ten favorite songs to play at work from each person at the shop each week. My list consists of the punk bands I grew up listening to along with some babelicious New York bands that I can't help but love! Enjoy.

Emily Rose's Top 10 Work Tunes

Misfits- Spinal Remains




















No comments:

Post a Comment