Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ask Me, Ask Me, Ask Me...Personal Shopping at Retrospect!

Shop 'til You Drop With Me!

Structured blouse, high waisted skirt, layererd beaded necklace. Retro, head to toe!

Dear Friends,

Since the age of sixteen, I've had the pleasure of bringing all sorts of fashion visions to life, from teenage trendsetters at my hometown mall to Fifth Avenue fashionistas at Paul Smith in New York.  While these experiences were both challenging and enjoyable, my past three years at Retrospect have been most rewarding, because I am working with my passion: vintage clothing.

When you wear vintage, you aren't just wearing a polyester paisley button-down, you are bringing a piece of fashion history to life.  While this can be tricky if you aren't well-versed in the pairability of vintage, hitting the mark will bring about a show-stopper look and endless compliments.  Jenn, our fashion-savvy buyer, brings in her very best finds five days a week and I am here full-time to help you find which pieces work best for you!

Whether I am in class, out at a club, at church with my family, or out to brunch, I'm always wearing atleast one gem I've found at Retrospect.  What excites me most about our fresh new location is its intimate boutique feel that invites each customer to a more personal shopping experience.  I want to celebrate this opportunity by inviting all of you to feel free to ask for my assistance whenever you visit the shop.  Whether you are searching for the perfect party dress or looking to incorporate vintage into your everyday attire, I am here for you. So come by and let's get shopping!

Stay sassy,

Emily Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment