Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inspiration From Our Buyer

The buying car broke down on Tuesday afternoon while I was on my way to one of my favorite Goodwill stores. As I was sitting on the highway for two hours waiting for the tow truck, it gave me some time to think about what I should be on the look out for on my next buying trip. I came up with a small list of items that I think every girl should own in their fall/winter wardrobe. Here are some of the items that popped into my head:



1. Fur Hats: Always a classic cool weather accessory.
2. Capes: Plaids, solids, hooded, fur trimmed; I'm in love with them all!
3. Equestrian: A neutral color riding coat or a pair of soft chocolate
leather gloves are a must for the fall.
4. Motorcycle Boots, Leather Jacket, and a Flannel Shirt:
Wear together or separate to give your outfit a bit of an edge.

1 comment: