Saturday, August 20, 2011

September Vogue and the Hot Fall Trends You Can Totally Score for Less

The long awaited September Issue is here! 




Every year, Vogue celebrates the arrival of fall fashion trends with 800 pages of intricate patterns, innovative textures, and striking silhouettes from top designers around the world.  While I love carefully turning each glossy page to be sure I don't miss anything, I can't exactly afford to spend hundreds of dollars on a sweater.  Luckily, most designers work from vintage inspiration, so although I can't get the real deal I can still get the look without emptying my wallet.  Here are some of the trends I'm definitely going to emulate by shopping vintage.


POLKA DOTS

Stella McCartney
Marc Jacobs

COUNTRY ROSES


Lanvin
PETER PAN COLLAR


Louis Vuitton




SHEER CHIFFON
Alberta Ferretti


SIXTIES MOD
Balenciaga


These are my top five fashion "do"s that I can't wait to see hit the streets come fall.  Pick up this month's Vogue for tons of ideas for your fall wardrobe and start your hunt on a high note by visiting us at Retrospect! 


No comments:

Post a Comment