Thursday, March 31, 2011

FOUND FURNITURE

Being that we have moved into a smaller location, we are unable to sell the amazing furniture we have had in the past. I know that some of our loyal customers were totally bummed out by this, so I have decided that I am going to start a Found Furniture update for the blog!!! I will be bringing the camera with me to all of my buying locations to see if there is anything Victorian, mid century modern, or just plain old rad for sale. I will post a pic of it along with where it is being sold.

I am so super excited about this feature and I am hoping that our customers will still love us just the same.

Here are a couple of older pics that I found on Google of past furniture we had. If you have any pics, please send them to us so we can post them to our blog.




Hoping to find some worthy pieces tomorrow, 
check back to see if I have any luck.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome looking furniture exists here. I can say him as a lucky man who will buy such furniture.
    Thanks for this information.

    ReplyDelete